Family Share Plans (5 Lines) – Postpaid Package
Family Share Plans (5 Lines) provides free on-net and off-net calls, SMS, and the Internet. This package is offering an incredible combination of Internet, SMS, and On-net & Off-net Minutes at affordable rates for the whole family.
Family Share Plans (5 Lines)
Let’s enjoy nonstop calls with friends 5GB Social and family, Send free SMS and use the internet with freedom. Family Share Plans (5 Lines) is providing Unlimited On-net minutes (FUP 10,000) & 1750 Off-Net minutes, 50GB internet 5GB Social, and 10,000 SMS in the monthly rent of Rs. 3324 PKR.
Now, You can talk with your friends and family by activating the Telenor postpaid family share plans. Once the plan is activated you can make calls, Send Text messages (SMS), and also can use the internet for 30 days. When you have activated this plan you can manage your groups and can add or remove children numbers by dialing *377#. You can add only 5 lines/ children numbers in this plan. A security deposit of Rs. 100 will are allocated when you add any new child number. Visit the retailer shop and nearest Telenor franchise to change the package.
Terms & Conditions
- Price plan can be changed once in a billing cycle
- Line Rent charges are inclusive of tax
- 3G/4G internet speed will depend on network signals, Area, device, user location and 4G courage
- Rs. 1.024 + Tax /MB will be charged in condition of usage of internet without any bundle
- Internet can be consumed on all networks like 2G, 3G and 4G
- User can recharge account online from debit card, Easypaisa or from retailer or faranchise
- 10% will be charged nationwide of without holding Tax customers
- 20 paisa+tax is applied to check remaining resources or dialing USSD code
- You can subsribe to other Telenor packages using My Telenor App
- customers can unsubscribe and change the number by dialing ussd code *337#
- In case of new number add of any child you will be charge Rs. 100 security deposit
- After unsubscription of the plan the plan will be ended and you will be not able to use free resources.