There are several ways to check the SIM card number or owner name for a DU SIM card in the United Arab Emirates:
- Dial *136#: Dial *136# from your DU SIM card and press send. You will receive a message with your SIM card number and other information.
- Check the SIM card packaging: The SIM card number is usually printed on the packaging that the SIM card came in.
- Check your online account: If you have an online account with DU, you may be able to view your SIM card number and other account information by logging in to your account.
- Contact DU customer service: You can also contact DU customer service to request information about your SIM card. You can do this by calling the DU customer service hotline or by visiting a DU customer service centre in person.
Keep in mind that the owner’s name may not be available through these methods. To obtain the owner’s name, you may need to provide proof of ownership and request this information from DU.
Why do you need to Check the SIM card Number and Owner’s Name?
There are several reasons why you may need to check the SIM card number for your DU SIM card:
- Activating a new SIM card: You may need to know your SIM card number when activating a new SIM card or transferring your service to a new device.
- Managing your account: Your SIM card number is often used as an identifier for your account. Knowing your SIM card number can be helpful when managing your account online or contacting customer service.
- Troubleshooting issues: If you are experiencing issues with your service, knowing your SIM card number can be helpful when troubleshooting the problem with customer service.
- Replacing a lost or stolen SIM card: If you lose your SIM card or it is stolen, you will need to know the SIM card number to request a replacement.
Overall, knowing your SIM card number can be useful for a variety of purposes, including activating and managing your account, troubleshooting issues, and replacing a lost or stolen SIM card.