How can I create a Payoneer account?
If you live in Pakistan and do online business or you also do freelancing, buying, or selling work online then you will definitely need a Payoneer account. Because many Banks do not support the Receive payments across the country and you have only one option to Receive payments view Payoneer account.
Some Definition of Payoneer Account, Is Payoneer available in Pakistan?
How to Make a Payoneer account in Pakistan (2020)
- Take Your CNIC
- Your Birthday As on CNIC
- Email Address
- Pakistani Bank Account Number (that your own)
- Your Mobile Number (for Verification)
Create a Payoneer Account Free
- Select the account type as Individual or Bussiness.
- Write the first and Last Name
- Keep remember write Your Real name as given in Your CNIC
- Now select the Email address and DOB (date of birth) as in your CNIC.
- Now click on Next Button.
- First of all, Select the country “Pakistan” or if you are out of the country then Select your Country.
- Enter Home Address with complete details or House Number
- Now Write the City Name
- Enter the Postal/Zip Code (ask from Post Office Near you). Don’t Give Wrong Postal Code otherwise you will not receive Payoneer card
- Now Enter the Mobile Number to receive a message with a pin code
- You will receive Pin Code Enter it and Now Click on Next Button
- First of all Enter the Username which you want to make
- Now, 2nd and 3rd Boxes, Choose the Password for your Account
- In the security, question boxes select an question and the below box enters its answer.
- Keep remembering answer because it can be asked to you if you forgot your account password
- Below Box, Select your National Identity Country and after it selects the ID Type.
- If you have a passport then enter the passport number, if you have CNIC then enter the CNIC Number in the ID Number box.
- In the last Box, See the Code as shown in Picture and write it in the last box.
- Now click Next
- Select the bank Country Pakistan
- Currency Type PKR
- Now Choose the bank In the List of given Banks
- Write Your Real and Full name as given in Bank
- Now, Find the IBAN number or Generate Iban Number online by finding “Your Bank Iban number” on Google.
- If you don’t know IBAN Number then ask it to your Bank and write it here.
- Now, check the form details and Click on both agree on buttons and Click the Submit Button.
- You have Successfully created Your Payoneer account.