Create a Payoneer Account in Pakistan: For Online Workers, Freelancers, Bloggers and Online Writers have need Payoneer account to receive payments in their Accounts. If you do online work then it is most important to get Payoneer Master Card to receive payments form worldwide banks. Because PayPal does not support in Pakistan so here is a second method to use Payoneer.
Is Payoneer available in Pakistan?
How to Make a Payoneer account in Pakistan (2020)
- you must have Your National CNIC or Driving License
- Capture there Pictures in Clear results
- You have a Valid and Your own Email Address
- Have Pakistani Bank Account Number (that your own)
- Your Mobile Number (for Verification)
Create a Payoneer Account
- Open Payoneer website Payoneer.com
- Click in Register Button
- Select Your Passion (if ask you)
- Select freelancer (if You are) if there is no option of your passion then select individual.
- Select “, I’m Looking to” and click on the “Get Paid by international clients or marketplaces“
- Select the Payment Volume which you want to send and receive.
- A new Page will be open where you will start creating an account.
- Select the account type as Individual or business.
- If you have non-business then select Individual or for Business select Bussiness.
- Write Your Real First and Last Name. Ex: (Muhammad Azam)
- Your Orignal Name should be Matched as shown in You CNIC or Passport
- Now Write Your Email address
- Select the D-O-B (date of birth) should be matched to your CNIC.
- Click on the Next Button.
- Contact Details Form (2) will be opened.
- First of all, Select Your Country. If You are from Pakistan then Slecy Pakistan
- Write your Correct Home or Office address
- Write the City Name
- Enter the Postal/Zip Code Number ( If Don’t know then ask to your nearest post office)
- Enter Your Mobile Number for verifications and Verify it.
- Now click next and you will be redirected to next page
C) Security Details
- Enter a valid username that your own choose (Ex: Azam5211)
- Create a Password for Your Account in the second and third box
- Select a Question and submit its Answers
- Keep remembering these questions answers because it will be asked you if you forgot your account password
- Select Your Country and then select your ID type
- Select CNIC or passport and then Enter Its Number in Below box
- the last Step, Solve the captcha by writing words in below box which shown in picture
- Now click Next
D) Almost DONE
- Select your Bank Account Country where is this available
- Select Currency Type (PKR)
- In the given list, Select your Bank name
- You will need Your Bank IBAN Number
- If you don’t know then ask it to your Bank
- Check the form details and click on both buttons and tick them
- Now click the Next Submit button
- Congrats! You have Successfully created Your Payoneer account.
- You will receive an Email of your Account activation
Payoneer will send you Debit Card at your provided Addres in 15 5o 30 days depend on your Country Post office. When you will receive it then Activate it by following method.
- Login to Your account and click On Debit Card
- Select Debit card which you received
- Click on views status button
- Now click on Activate button
- It will ask 16 digital Card Number, Write these Numbers without given any hyphens.
- Now in the last step, Creating a four digit pin for Your Payoneer Card & click on the Activate button.
Payoneer Card Fees
Payoneer Card fee is $29.95 annually. On the first time Card Activation it will not required any fees. You can use this Debit Card in any bank ATM Machine in Pakistan.
Payoneer sign up $25 Free
When you will successfully create your Payoneer account then on the first payment it will give you free $25 as the Bonus. It is limited time offer and it can be changed any time. Also, If you will refer a friend and if Your friend Create an account then you will get $25 commission on each friend joining.