How to Share Balance to Jazz, Zong, Ufone & Telenor
Share Balance to any network such as Jazz, Warid, Zong, Ufone, and Telenor: Hi guys, today I am sharing with you some Telecom informational things. I know that have some knowledge about your SIM Company but here are some people who move from one network to another in Pakistan. They need some guide to use the SIM. They don’t know about these services.
Currently, there are five mobile networks in Pakistan Which are Jazz, Zong, Telenor, Ufone, and Warid. Do you know that if your friend or any family member needs cash and he is aware of you but he needs the balanced to make calls then how you will share the balance with him? Not? definitely, you should know about this.
Balance Share Code
To share Jazz Balance use this code *100*<9230XXXXXXXX>* Amount#.
- Dial *100*9230XXXXXXXX* Amount#
- After Dialing this Code You will be asked to reply with 1 or 2.
- Just Reply with 1 and send.
- The balance will be transferred to your other SIM
You can share a Maximum of Rs.500 PKR per Transaction and charged Rs 4.77 +tax. This service will not work on new Jazz SIMs.
Zong SIM Balance Sharing Method
Zong has introduced a simple and easy method to transfer Balance with your loves, Friend, and family. It called Zong Yaari Load. You can transfer Zong balance by Zong Yaari Load.
How to transfer Balance from Zong to Zong
- Dial *828#
- Write the Zong number
- Enter the amount.
- Reply with 1 to transfer balance.
Zong Balance Transfer Charges
You will be charged Rs.2+Tax per transaction. You can also request to get Balance from your Friends and family.
How to Get Zong Balance from friends and family | Zong Balance request code
- To send a Balance request to Zong dial *829#
- Enter the Mobile number where you want to send a request
- Now Enter the amount and send
Here is the complete method of Telenor balance share karne ka tarika. If you looking about it then simply use below given method.
- Dial *1*1*92345XXXXXX*Amount#
- After dialing this Code Reply with 1 to Confirm Balance share
- You can Share Balance Between Rs.20 to Rs.200
How to Transfer Ufone Balance
There are many Ufone users who do not know about Ufone Balance Share Code. You can transfer Ufone Balance to any Ufone SIM by following the below method:
- Dial *828*0330XXXXXX*Amount#
- Customers can share Maximmun Rs 600 per day/trans.
You can share Mobile balance to any network but both networks should be the same. I hope this post will work for you and your purpose will be solved here. If you need packages details then you can ask it here. Jazz Packages internet. Please support us by following us on our Facebook page and Twitter. So, friends, I hope your problem will be solved after reading this post. You can comment on your problem & we will try to solve it as soon as possible.