With jazz conference call people can make calls with 4 persons at the same time. Jazz has introduced a jazz conference call code that provides a conference call feature for all on-net, off-net and international numbers. By dialling *188# Jazz customers can make 4 calls to anyone without any hassle.
Simply dial its activation code and start calling your family and friends. All the callers will be charged call fees by their current package plan. If the customers want to unsubscribe from this service then they can dial its unsubscription code *118*4#. There are not any charges to activate this offer.
Jazz Conference Call Code
|Offer Name||Jazz Conference call|
|conference call Charges||As the Package Plan|
By using this service many people have this question that will they charges minute call fees? So, here are the complete details of the conference call setup. when the customers will activate this service they will only activate the conference service, not any free minutes. If customers have already called the package then the call package minutes will first be consumed. After ending the jazz Call package customers start charged call rates by their packages. Jazz users can check their current package by dialling 123 and then tap 3. The customer is allowed to make a conference call on any network in Pakistan and all over the world.
How to Make Jazz Conference Call
- Prepaid customers need to dial *118#
- Postpaid customers need to dial 111 to make a Conference Call.
To Start Jazz Conference Call:
- Open the dial pad and make calls on any number that u want
- To add more numbers tap on Add participants
- enter the number and make calls
- Tap to merge to start the conference call
- From this method, you can make calls to 4 persons.
Terms & Conditions
- Islamabad, Fata, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balouchistan regions need to read terms & conditions
- Only 4 numbers can be added to a conference call
- every caller will be charged a basic call rate by their package plan
- If the customer also can activate other packages using the JazzWorld app.