Jazz Lite Package- How To Subscribe? Explain
Jazz Lite Package special designed to make calls at a low price. People can make calls at a cheap price of 30 sec/1.60 rupees and can talk with their loves, friends and family. The customer has the option to add 3 FNF numbers also for the FNF numbers call rates will be charged at 0.72/30 seconds. All the prepaid customers have chosen to select the package which will suit their needs. So this package is specially designed for calling from Jazz to Jazz or Warid. all the Internet packages and SMS packages or Call packages will work in this tariff.
Jazz Lite Package
|Package||Jazz Lite Package|
|On-Net Call Rates||1.60/30Sec|
|Off-Net Call Rates||1.60/30Sec|
|Internet Rate||Rs. 5/MB|
|FNF Call Rates||0.72/30Sec|
How to Change Jazz Package?
To Change the Package using the USSD Code use this method.
Customers can change the Tariffs and Packages by calling.
- Dial 123 from your SIM
- Press the 3 for go to package settings
- Here the number of package and press the package number
- Press 1 to confirm
- You can change your package using this same method
- Rs.17.93 will be charged to change this package.
How to Add FNF Number?
- Dial *444#
- Go to My account
- Go to the FNF Number list
- Select the Modify FnF List
- Now, Add the FNF number and tap send.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Call setup fees are applicable
- Actual internet speed will depend on the area, user device, 3G/4G Signals, package plan, and web page accessed
- The customer can add only 3 FNF numbers
- Click here to read Terms & Conditions
- Customer can change the current package by calling 123.