Jazz Super Plus Package – 500 Minutes, SMS & MB
Jazz 4G network is growing very fast due to its packages. With the Jazz Super Plus, package the customer has avail 500 MB data, 500 On-net minutes, 5 Off-net minutes and 500 SMS. Jazz customers can subscribe to this offer for Rs.28 PKR for 1 day by dialling *558#. If any customer wants to unsubscribe Jazz Super Plus offer dial *558*4#. This offer can be subscribed multiple times in a day there is not any time issue. The customer will need a recharge of Rs. 32 to activate this offer. You can see complete details in the given table.
Jazz Super Plus Package/Offer
|Package Name||Jazz Super Plus Package|
|On-Net Minutes||500 Minutes|
|Off-net minutes||5 Minutes|
|Internet||500 MB Data|
|Call Setup Charges||Rs.0.15/Call|
It is Jazz daily all in one offer which provides us free calls on all networks, SMS and Internet for 1 day. Customer can subscribe to this bundle and can make calls to their friends and family. Also, customers can use YouTube, Facebook and all over the internet in a limit of 500 MB for 1 day. To check the remaining package or offer dial *558*2#. This package can subscribe to all Jazz Prepaid customers.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited time offer and it is subject to change anytime
- The offer is valid for one day only and can be subscribed multiple times in a day
- By dialling *558# customer will be subscribed to this offer and can use Free minutes, SMS and MB for 1 day
- To check the remaining Super plus offer dial *558*2#
- The Internet can be consumed and used on 2G/3G/4G networks
- Call setup fees of Rs 0.15 is applicable on every call
- From this bundle, customers will be able to use Minutes, SMS and Call 24 Hours
- multiple subscriptions are allowed and customer can subscribe to this offer again after ending the bundle.
- Rs.1.2/MB will be charged after ending the internet package or MBs
- If you are not subscribed to any internet bundle you will be charged Rs.5/MB
- Internet speed will depend on the webpage, time of day, Area, Network signals and Mobile phone
- Click here to read General terms and conditions.