How to Jazz Tune Subscribe/Unsubscribe Code
Jazz Caller Tune subscribes and unsubscribes method is mention below. When a person makes a call on your number then he/she starts to listen to music or Kalam. Many people have complained that their SIM balance always dropped due to this service and they look for Jazz Tunes unsubscribe code. So, here is the complaint details of Jazz callers tune subscribe and unsubscribe code.
Jazz Tune Subscribe or Unsubscribe
|Subscription Code||Dial 230 or Send “SUB” to 230|
|Un-Subscription Code||Dial 230 or Send “UNSUB” to 230|
|IVR Charges (By dialling 2301)||Rs. 0.72/Min|
|IVR Charges (By dialling 230)||Rs. 2.84/Min|
|SMS Charges (Content Download)||Rs. 7.99 + tax|
Customers can choose a tune of their callers when they make a call and till the answer call, they will listen to your selected music or any tune which you have set up.
Jazz Champion Package
|Subscription||dial 230 or Send “Sub” to 230|
|Un-subscription||dial 230 or Send “unsub” to 230|
Terms & Conditions
- All Prepaid and Postpaid customers can get this offer.
- Subscription and Un-subscription method for Prepaid and Postpaid is the same.
- Rs.2.50 per day will be charged while activating this offer
- If the users have not to balance in their account then the service will continue working.
- When the user will recharge the balance these service charges will be charged for all previous days.
- Jazz Tune unsubscribe code will 230 or sending “Unsub” to 230.
- Customer can contact Jazz helpline 111 for more information.
- To download or select Tune for your number click here.