Jazz Zero Balance Call – How to make Jazz Emergency Call With Zero Balance
With the Jazz Zero Balance Call offer customer has availed the option to make calls while zero balance. Sometimes, Customers have not to balance their Jazz SIM and so, they cannot make calls in any trouble and while out of reach the recharge shop. So, Jazz has launched this offer which provides 2 Reserve call, 5 Missed calls and 2 SMS in 1 week. If the customer has no balance in their SIM then they can use these services without any hassle. To activate this offer simply dial *600# and activate it in Rs. 7.15 including Tax.
Jazz Zero Balance Call – Jazz Emergency Call With Zero Balance
- Dial *600# and activate this offer
- Customers will get 2 Reserve call, 5 Missed calls and 2 SMS
- Rs. 7.15 include. Tax will be charged in the offer subscription
- Dial *600# to check the remaining package
To Generate Missed Calls and SMS:
Dial *600# and follow the instruction:
- Select the ‘Reserved Call’ and make 2 calls of 60 seconds
- With ‘Send Missed Call’ user will be able to send Missed Calls on any number
- ‘Send SMS’ can avail free SMS on any of the numbers. you can select the template to send SMS.
Jazz ZBC OFFER
Customers can get on ZBC Offer of Rs. 2.68 for the whole month and after subscription they can send missed calls on any of the number.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prepaid customers can make calls on any local number
- Terms & Conditions for AJK / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Islamabad / Balouchistan/ regions are different.
- This offer will expire in 30 days.
- Customer can reactivate ZBC Offer in Rs. 2.68 paisa including Tax.
- All packages can be controlled using USSD *600#.