What are you looking for the Zong Advance Balance Cod? As we all know that Zong is a Pakistani Best or No.1 4G Network which has increased many Users in 2021 and now its Customers are Increasing for its 4G speed. Many people do not know about Zong advance code but today we will give you complete information about this with Code, Subscription, and Unsubscription and how much you can get loans from Zong.
Zong Advance Balance Code
To get the Zong Advance Balance Just Dial *911#. You will receive Rs. 25 Rupees PKR on your Sim and you can use this Balance anywhere.
- Dial *911# to get Zong Advance Loan
- You will Get Rs.25 on Zong Advance
- Zong Advance will be deducted on the next recharge
- A service Charges of Rs.3.5+ tax are applicable from your account after recharge or return the loan
- Prepaid, MBB, and internet sim users can avail of this offer.
- If you have already got a Zong advance loan then you cannot get it again.
Where I can use Zong Advance Balance?
You can utilize it to make calls, send SMS, can use the Internet, Subscribe to any Package, Offer, or Bundle.
What is the Payback amount of Zong advance balance?
You will deduct a service charge of Rs. 3.5+ tax on the next recharge from your account balance after getting the Loan.
Who can get Advance Balance on Zong?
Only Prepaid User, internet sim users, and MBB users can get Zong advance loan.
Zond Advance Balance Code and How can get Advance Loan on Zong?
As we all know that Zong is a Pakistani Best or No.1 4G Network which has increased many Users in 2020 and now its Customers are Increasing for its 4G speed. If you have a low balance and you want to make a call then You can Get a Loan from Zong.
Other Zong Offers
- The incredible and sad story of a desolate Tina
- Millionaires denounce attacks by fans on officials; they were violently intimidated
- Jhonier Leal has a cell phone in the cell where he is; the number you are using is known
- New presenter in ‘Factor X’ and more news from the ‘reality’ of RCN
- Could the lynching of Hildebrando Rivera be avoided?: Police investigate whether there was negligence