Sometimes we forget our Zong SIM number, especially when we bring in a new SIM and then look up the Zong SIM number check code. Dial *100# reply it with 1 to enter and know your Zong number. You can use the “Please Call Me” service to check the Zong number. Your friend and family member will receive your current Zong number.
Zong Number Check Code 2021
If you have a balance in your Zong SIM and want to know about Zong’s number, call your friend and family number. The number will appear on their phone. There is another option that can help you to find Zong numbers without balance.
- Get a mobile phone of your friends and family and note their number
- Open the dialpad on your phone and dial *100#
- Reply with 1 “Please Call Me Back” and tap on send
- Enter the number of your second phone
- Tap on send button, your current number will receive by the text message
- There is not no fee to use this service
This method also will work if you have a balance in your account. If you have a balance in your account then you can check the Zong number by calling or sending a message to anyone. But, in this process, you can get all information like registration date, owner name, current package, and other helpful information.
- Open the messages and create a new message
- Write “MNP” and send it to 667 from your Zong SIM
- you will receive an SMS with full information with SIM number and owner name
- SMS Charges Rs. 3 applied for this service
Zong Short Codes 2021 – Check Zong number
You can get help by using shortcodes which are given below. If you are new and you want to know all USSD codes, like balance check code, SMS package code and SIM number check code then use these codes. They can help you to use Zong 4G SIM.
|Service||Short & USSD Code|
|Please Call me Service||Dial *100#|
|Balance Check Code||Dial *222#|
|Internet Package Code||*6464#|
|SMS Package Code||*700#|
|SIM Convert||Send “MNP” to 667|
|Check the Zong number||Dial *100# >1|
If you want to balance on Zong SIM or give your number to someone and we don’t even remember that number, Zong provides us complete facility to get the number. There are many different ways to check Zong numbers. The old methods like dial *8# to check the Zong number are not working now. I try all the methods which are available on different types of blogs and social sites but no one is working fine. Unlike other companies, we don’t know much about these network codes.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is for a valid time
- FREE SMS can be send to any network number
- Call setup fees Rs. 12.5 paisa is apply per call
- actual internet speed will depend on network signals, 3G or 4G courage, device, SIM, user location and signals strength
- Customers can read term & conditions on Zong official site
- All Customers can subscribe Zong packages from My Zong app or calling at 310.